1. Who are you and what do you do?
I am a media artist and still working with Intel Corporation after thirty years.
2. How did you get your start?
Thanks to my high school art’s teacher that continue pushing and encouraging my passion in Art through the years. I received a BFA in sculpture from ASU.
3. What inspires you?
Nature – I hike with my dog twice a week.
4. What do you like about AZ?
The desert landscapes.
5. Where can we see you(r) work?
Art One gallery, FB page or my garage (studio).
6. What would you like to accomplish before you die?
Be happy by volunteer with Animal shelter, Soup Kitchen, hiking and make more arts.
7. What is your mantra?
Love, Laugh, Live and Give.